Tuesday, June 15, 2010

of Gardens, Health, and Farmers Markets

Hi, I am Richard Roth, Founder & Executive Director of cChaos. (www.cchaos.org).

In the "earn a living" first life category - I am a grounds/maintenance and computer person at a nonprofit children's center. (www.chicochild.org)

I think home, community and school Gardens and local Farmers Markets can save the world. That means local people growing the food local people eat. Shared, sold, grown, bought or gleaned -locally grown plant foods are the very best a community can produce or a family or neighbor share.

The nonprofit cChaos has grown out of that belief, propelled by my intent to save the lives of dear people in the communities I live, work and move in, who are eating garbage foods; family, friends, coworkers clients, the disabled, and yes - the kids. We are killing our kids; and we are killing ourselves in the process.

This blog will wander from "synchronicity" & "Carl Jung" to "wheel hoes" & "cow dung" and passing through many surrounding topics.
This blog is mine. I am going to make some mistakes here - but I hope most what you find will be helpful and interesting. Sure hope you enjoy.

Health to you.

Please remember: I've been wrong before . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment